[YLUG] How to move the menu items on 'buntu 1o.o4 Studio distribution?

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Thu Aug 19 13:24:16 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 02:20:13PM +0100, ALEX SISMAKOV wrote:

> Hi Zoe,
> > 1: Which version of which distribution is this, and which desktop environment is it?
> 64 Bit Studio Distribution (Lucid, with the buttons in the right place! ;)  Gnome 2.30.2 I couldn't understand KDE at all! Need to 'rtfm'' I guess..

This "buttons in the right place" intrigues me - what do you mean?

Also, you may have an issue with Google Earth, depending on how you
install it - to run the 32-bit version on a 64-bit OS may require
some compatibility libraries.  If you get stuck again on Google Earth
install, do let us know.

--
 -- zoe