[YLUG] Internet down on both Linux partitions, but okay on XP Pro

Alex Armani alex.armani at live.co.uk
Wed Dec 29 07:57:17 UTC 2010

Internet down on both Linux partitions, but okay on XP ProHi folks. A strange problem. I've got two Ubuntu 1o.1o partitions (64 bit Desktop and 64 bit Studio distributions) and a 32 bit XP Pro on my main pc (one hard drive) and internet has gone down on both the Linux partitions, but is okay on XP Pro. I booted off my gigstick (32 bit Lubuntu 1o.o4) and internet is down on that too. I'd presume a hardware failure but XP Pro works fine! Also on my router (I don't wifi, go straight in on the ethenet for both my PCs) I have a PC with 32 bit Lubunbtu 1o.1o, and that works fine. Any suggestions? It's a right pain having to reboot into XP whenever I need to go online.... Aha, tia from Alex.--  Alex Armani - Digital Musician +44 775 459 5449 - Www.Matrixism.Me.UK www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=513074140Add me to your Mafia Wars!