[YLUG] Talk slides, next social, next talk

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Thu Feb 4 10:45:42 UTC 2010

On Mon, Feb 01, 2010 at 12:20:05AM +0000, Zoe Stephenson wrote:
> Next technical session is a bit different to the previous one, I'd like
> to get 3 or 4 people (volunteers please!)

Many thanks to the volunteers who've come forward so far - any more?

> for this.  Provisionally it'll be on the fourth Monday, the 22nd, but
> that's dependent on us getting a suitable room - will make enquiries
> tomorrow.

We'll be in L/N/007 this time - everywhere else I looked at was booked
up or was less desirable than this room.  Same timings as before,
start at 19:00 and we'll move on to the bar when we're done.

> We can try for a March session too - if you've got something interesting

No takers for this yet, but I'd like to get it organised sooner rather
than later.  Any thoughts, do drop us a line.  Cheers,

--
 -- zoe