[YLUG] Upcoming events

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Mon Jun 7 09:30:24 UTC 2010

The next social is scheduled for Monday 14th June at the Yorkshire
Terrier at the usual time of 19:30.  If anyone would like to meet for
food beforehand, please let me know.

I looked over the suggestions from last year's Installfest for
technical topics - the one that got the most votes was on creating a
representative development and testing environment to match with
different kinds of hosting.  I've got some ideas to contribute on this,
but I'm by no means an authority on the subject - if anyone would like
to step up and impart some wisdom in this area, please get in touch.

There might be scope for a couple of technical sessions in town over
the summer, if we can organise an appropriate room.  Maybe a hacking
event, if people are up for it.  Other than that, the next planned
technical event will be the installfest in November - I'm already
trying to pull together some stuff towards this, but as always any
ideas are gratefully received.

--
 -- zoe