[YLUG] Installfest writeup

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Mon Nov 15 01:01:20 UTC 2010

Hi,
  I've made a start on a writeup of the InstallFest with some photos.
I'm sure it can be improved with some links and further explanations,
which will pop along when resource allows.  Any volunteers?  The
current version is on the YLUG site:

  http://www.york.lug.org.uk/index.php/InstallFest2010Report

Also, I have tentatively set aside 19th and 20th November 2011 for
next year's main InstallFest.  We had some ideas for discussion
evenings - anything from a whole talk to several crazy ideas - which
I'll pull together into as definite a schedule as I can manage in
the next few days.

--
 -- zoe