[YLUG] Can anybody reccomend a util to read my linux partitions in Windows 7 Home Premium please?

Harry Mills harry at haeg.in
Wed Aug 24 12:56:25 UTC 2011

Just as a note for those who, like me, use Windows for gaming and don't use
it very often - VMs don't support 3D graphics very well so if you need
Windows for 3D applications you'll still need a separate install and a VM
won't solve your problems unfortunately. If you don't need 3D though then
the VM solution is a very nice alternative to dual-booting.

--
Regards,
Harry Mills