[YLUG] Oneiric Ocelot Edubuntu install.

Kit Hamilton kit.hamilton at o2.co.uk
Thu Dec 22 13:52:13 UTC 2011

Thank you David. The most helpful and comprehensive of several I've had from the group. I will try to hide myself away and give your advice a go as soon as Granny and Grandad arrive to provide some distraction. Can't jeopardise the unshakeable belief in Santa by getting caught with the nerbbook!
Very good of you to take time to reply at such length. I'll let you know how it goes.
Regards,
Kit

Sent from Kit's 'phone