[YLUG] Urgent help request from Linux newbie.

ALEX ARMANI alex.armani at live.co.uk
Thu Dec 29 07:53:59 UTC 2011

Did you manage to get it sorted yet? I'm in York 2nd to 5th of Jan. if you want me to put it on for you.And fix the windows partition whilst am at it. Should take about 2 or 3 hours max.Which desktop would you prefer gnome of kde?
Happy New Year etc from Alex & Genipher & Kharlotte.

--
 Alex Armani - IT Consultant / Digital Musician
+44 7 75 459 5449 - Www.MYspace.com/Alex.Armani