[YLUG] Urgent help request from Linux newbie.

Kit Hamilton kit.hamilton at o2.co.uk
Thu Dec 29 20:41:02 UTC 2011

Really kind of you Alex. All done and Angus thinks Santa is even more amazing for knowing how much he loves Supertuxcart and finding a penguin shaped mouse in time for Christmas Day! The whole hassle turned out to be recognising the USB drive as bootable, but as soon as I found someone with a USB optical drive we were up and running. I've no doubt I'll be asking you guys for more help as I get further into this. You've all been incredibly supportive.
Have a great New Year Alex.
Regards,
Kit

Sent from Kit's 'phone