[YLUG] Next Meat; when is?

Steve Almond steve at silkandslug.com
Tue Feb 1 09:56:12 UTC 2011

The man's got a point - socials!

I can't do Mondays any more, so I've not been for a drink with you
lovely people for, oh, ages. Would there be any interest in, say, a
social at the King Charles, Heslington, Tuesday 22nd [1], from, say,
6:30. They serve food, for those that want to make an evening of it.

1) Not too soon, not too distant, not Monday, not Friday, not near
Valentine's. Pick any two  ;-)

Zoe? You're our quasi-official Keeper of the Tux, and a local to
Heslington. Any thoughts?

--
Yours,

     Steve Almond

    Web-Development

Steve at SilkAndSlug.com
Tel.    01904 466 833
Mob.     07947 017652
Skype     SilkAndSlug

  ~ Silk And Slug ~
  "Always Improving"

***

Silk&  Slug may monitor email traffic data and also
the content of email for the purposes of security,
system development, and staff training

***

Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day
living that wears you out
   -- Chekhov