[YLUG] Next Meat; when is?

Zoe Stephenson zoe.stephenson at york.ac.uk
Tue Feb 1 11:12:32 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 01, 2011 at 09:52:34AM +0000, Steve Almond wrote:
> The man's got a point - socials!
>
> I can't do Mondays any more, so I've not been for a drink with you
> lovely people for, oh, ages. Would there be any interest in, say, a
> social at the King Charles, Heslington, Tuesday 22nd [1], from, say,
> 6:30. They serve food, for those that want to make an evening of it.
>
> 1) Not too soon, not too distant, not Monday, not Friday, not near
> Valentine's. Pick any two  ;-)
>
> Zoe? You're our quasi-official Keeper of the Tux, and a local to
> Heslington. Any thoughts?

Sorry for being a little off the boil recently, many many deadlines
hit me in the face.  It's a little less hectic now.

Tuesday 22nd in the Charles sounds like a reasonable idea.  I won't
be able to make it, but don't let that stop you from going ahead -
better an event that I can't attend than no event at all.

I'll try to think through the ideas that came up at the installfest
and put together something more regular, possibly coming out this
weekend some time.  Cheers,

--
 -- zoe