[YLUG] Social Tue 7th, Terrier

Harry Mills harry at haeg.in
Wed May 25 13:41:48 UTC 2011

Sounds like it was a good social, sorry I couldn't make it. Unfortunately
the next one is right in between my two exams so I'm not going to be able to
make that one either. I will however try and remember to bring the Kindle to
the next social I do make it to which may well be the Esoteric Coding event.
--
Regards,
Harry Mills