[YLUG] [OT] Two Bioinformatics posts in Maastricht

Rachel Cavill rachel.cavill at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:21:26 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I'm still on this list from my 8 years at York uni.  I now live in
Maastricht, which I find reminds me a lot of York (same size, old historic
city with walls, river through the middle etc) Since I know work is tough to
find for many people at the moment, I thought I'd share these opportunities
in my department.  We're looking for two people to help us with our database
building / server management (unix) / programming / data analysis etc.
They're not post-doc jobs, so anyone with a CS or Bioinformatics degree can
apply.

Post 1 http://www.academictransfer.com/employer/UM/vacancy/11624/lang/en/
Post 2 http://www.academictransfer.com/employer/UM/vacancy/11625/lang/en/

If you want any more info about life in Maastricht then feel free to contact
me off list and ask.  Also please pass these ads onto anyone else you know
who might be interested.  For questions about the specifics of the posts,
use the email addresses given in the ad.
Thanks,
Rachel