[YLUG] [OT] Two Bioinformatics posts in Maastricht

ALEX ARMANI alex.armani at live.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 08:24:43 UTC 2011

gud lass. got 64 bit ocelot finally installed!

--
 Alex Armani - IT Consultant / Digital Musician
+44 7 75 459 5449 - Www.Matrixism.Me.UK Www.ThatIs.Me.UK - www.myspace.com/Alex.Armani

Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:21:18 +0200
From: rachel.cavill at gmail.com
To: york at lists.lug.org.uk
Subject: [YLUG] [OT] Two Bioinformatics posts in Maastricht

Hi all,
I'm still on this list from my 8 years at York uni.  I now live in Maastricht, which I find reminds me a lot of York (same size, old historic city with walls, river through the middle etc) Since I know work is tough to find for many people at the moment, I thought I'd share these opportunities in my department.  We're looking for two people to help us with our database building / server management (unix) / programming / data analysis etc.  They're not post-doc jobs, so anyone with a CS or Bioinformatics degree can apply.

Post 1 http://www.academictransfer.com/employer/UM/vacancy/11624/lang/en/
Post 2 http://www.academictransfer.com/employer/UM/vacancy/11625/lang/en/

If you want any more info about life in Maastricht then feel free to contact me off list and ask.  Also please pass these ads onto anyone else you know who might be interested.  For questions about the specifics of the posts, use the email addresses given in the ad.

Thanks,
Rachel