[YLUG] password entry and keyboard country settings

Alex Armani alex.armani.uk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 15:42:24 UTC 2014

Cheers Mike; fixed now. Got root on my home, and entered the following.

sudo chown -R alex: alex
sudo dpkg-reconfigure lightdm

On 8 December 2014 at 14:42, Mike Cloaked <mike.cloaked at gmail.com

--
Alex Armani, IT Consultant \ Digital Musician.
+447 754 595 449 - Www.Armani.PM ;) 8) %)
tB.xx
--
Www.FaceBook.com/Alex.Armani.01.UK
 Alex.Armani at Live.co.UK
 Alex.Armani.UK at gmail.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','Alex.Armani.UK at gmail.com');> - Google Talk
 Alex.Armani at MYspace.com - MYspace IM
 Alex.Armani01UK - Skype
@AlexArmani01 - Twitter

Alex Armani, Pro DJ \ Digital Musician.
+447 754 595 449 - Www.Armani.PM <http://www.armani.pm/> 8) %)
tB.xx
--
Www.FaceBook.com/Alex.Armani.01.UK
<http://www.facebook.com/Alex.Armani.01.UK>

''I am what I am, because we are what we are.''