[Bradford] Fedora users ?

David Parkin david at davidparkin.com
Wed Dec 12 15:46:13 UTC 2012

I've always assumed that RHEL was bug-free, after all Fedora's done the
testing. Software installation can be a click or two, or a "yum
install". Gnome 2 was a perfectly decent desktop, though others were
available. It's downfall for me was Gnome 3 plus the dodgy upgrade.
There was something amiss with the replacement header file for QT so the
whole installation failed. Not one for Grandma. Might try CentOS. Or
Mint.
--
Regards
mob 07981 916330