[Bradford] Fwd: [lugmaster] Fwd: [admin] [Feedback] Campus Party Europe in London 2013

Dick Thomas xpd259 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 04:07:16 UTC 2013

maybe of interest to you ... prob not

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[lugmaster] Fwd: [admin] [Feedback] Campus Party Europe in
London 2013
Date: 	Fri, 14 Jun 2013 15:32:08 +0100
From: 	Jon Spriggs <jon at sprig.gs>
To: 	Lugmaster <lugmaster at mailman.lug.org.uk>

Please note that lug.org.uk <http://lug.org.uk> does not endorse or
recommend this event, however, you or your LUG's members may be
interested in it.

Regards,
- --
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs

From: *Husain Zahabiya (UK)* <Zahabiya.Husain at o2.com
<mailto:Zahabiya.Husain at o2.com>>
Date: 14 June 2013 15:18
Subject: RE: [admin] [Feedback] Campus Party Europe in London 2013
To: Jon Spriggs <jon at sprig.gs <mailto:jon at sprig.gs>>

Hi Jon____

__ __

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. So, as requested, I?ve
attached an overview of the event and some of the things that would be
going on there. Your members can get more information at
www.campus-party.eu <http://www.campus-party.eu>, from our twitter
account @campuspartyeu and from our facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/campuspartyeurope. If you?ve still got any
questions about the event, do let me know. ____