[Bradford] Let's talk about Gnu/Linux

Stephane Urdy stephane.urdy at yourprog.com
Thu Jan 21 16:14:53 UTC 2016

Hi Rob,

You are seriously over reacting.

On my end, I refuse and resist this type of anxiety atmosphere, and I
will do that with the opposite which is let's laugh about it.
Would I want to act up on it, I do that when I vote and there are plenty
of political organisation to choose from in our democratic governments,
pick one and complain there but not only that, build a political
program, in other words, get involved in a positive manner.

I don't believe our governments want us harm and I am not paranoid when
I go to an airport.

Also, you can keep your sarcasms for yourself, not interested.

Now, if you don't mind, let's talk about Gnu/Linux.

Stephane

--

Cheers,

Stephane