[cumbria_lug] Projects...

Mark Andrews markeandrews at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 10:48:14 GMT 2003

I think that a custom CMS would be a great project we seem to have quite
a few people in the LUG who are php/perl/asp etc programmers so we could
all get involved in some way.
We also seem to want to get some newbies involved in the LUG and to
evangelise to the Windoze users. How about producing some documentation
on various things to do with Linux. I am writing a very simple guide on
how to run a linux server in a small business environment using SSH and
Webmin to manage the server. I am very impressed with how the server we
have at work. It is so easy to manage even though I only know a small
amount about linux.
I'd better get on with some work, let me know what we want to do about
the pre-christmas meeting.
Cya'll
Mark