[cumbria_lug] [Fwd: posting to Linux mail list]

Russ Phillips russ at jenruss.plus.com
Mon Dec 22 18:49:57 GMT 2003

On Friday 19 December 2003 14:43, Schwuk wrote:
> I've recently received this - what do you think? Should we let him post
> to the list?

NewsForge has covered this. It appears that many LUG's are being asked th=
e=20
same thing. The article also gives the URLs of the surveys, so we don't e=
ven=20
have to let him post to the LUG. If you want to let Microsoft know what y=
ou=20
think, just read the article and visit the relevant URL (there's one for=20
Linux at home, and one for Linux at work):
http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=3D03/12/21/1546240&mode=3Dthread&=
tid=3D11&tid=3D2&tid=3D82&tid=3D94

Russ

--=20
"If people know what we're doing, they know what we're doing wrong"
(Yes Minister)