[Cumbria] Next meeting...

Schwuk cumbria at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Jan 4 14:04:00 2003

I've updated our website ( http://www.cumbria.lug.org.uk ) with details
of the next meeting at Gleaston. No topic has been set as yet, so post
your suggestions...

Also, if anyone wants to set-up another meeting (at another location),
just post it to list. I know we are missing a few people out with the
meetings in Gleaston, so it might be nice to have one a bit more
central. We don't even need a proper location - the mill is great for a
structured meeting, but if a few of us just want to get together and
gossip about linux in general, any pub should suffice... (I'm now going
to wait for Ian to suggest a meeting in various pubs (sequentially of
course) in Penrith...)

Cheers,
--
Schwuk