[cumbria_lug] Fedora Core 1 - First Impressions...

Russ Phillips russ at jenruss.plus.com
Thu Nov 13 22:12:37 GMT 2003

On Thursday 13 November 2003 21:30, Schwuk wrote:

> Well, I tried a debian install the other day - I was going great guns
> until it got to package selection... Very user un-friendly...

I've currently got debian on an old 486 at home and a P166 at work. I like it,
but both these are being used as servers, so I don't know what it'd be like
as a desktop. I'm planning to put mini-debian
(http://www.linux.ca/library/linux/minideb.shtml) on my 486 laptop when I get
around to it.

Russ

--
"If people know what we're doing, they know what we're doing wrong"
(Yes Minister)