[cumbria_lug] Ideas for meetings...

Schwuk schwuk at schwuk.com
Wed Oct 13 17:58:56 BST 2004

The days are getting shorter, the nights are drawing in, we have two new
LUG members in the county... Time to kick off the LUG meetings again! :)

Now Russ, Jen and I (and occasionally Trevor) get on well enough, but it
would be nice to see a few more of you, so what will get you to come to
the meetings?

Is it just the location (and the associated travel)?

Is it the style of meetings (educational vs. practical vs. social)?

Is it just too much effort? ;)

Lets get some discussion going about how we can structure/improve the
meetings to satisfy most of the people most of the time.

Cheers,
--
Dave Murphy (aka Schwuk)
http://www.schwuk.com