[cumbria_lug] Attn Firewall Gurus

Malcolm Logan malcolm.logan at stl.org
Wed Feb 1 12:41:37 GMT 2006

I'm experienced enough at checkpoint, but in a CP only environment. Need
to deploy some open source firewalls at some locations as I cant afford
to be buy anymore CP licences. So I'm looking for a free firewall that
will give me the same levels of functionality as CP and enable me to set
up a site to site VPN with the CP firewalls we already have.

Just discovered monowall which looks good as well.

Thanks for the Link Ian.