[cumbria_lug] Ubuntu taking over the world

David Priestley stig-clug at spodbox.org
Tue Apr 5 12:54:49 UTC 2011

On 05/04/2011 13:14, Joachim Jahn wrote:

> P.S. *To all* what is your best Linux Magazine to buy. I currently buy
> Linux Format, but sometimes the articles aren't quite as in depth as I
> would like them.

I have an occasional quick flick through in WH Smiths and see if there
is anything that is interesting, then I get that one, otherwise I see
what they've got and then get more info from the web.

I see the magazines articles as something to give you a basic taster and
then the websites to give you depth of detail you want.

DP