[dundee] Buggy Fawn

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 14:26:00 BST 2007

i've been running  fiesty for a good few months now.
On both my laptop :  Amd Turion 2Ghz, 1GB ram, Radeon Express 200m.
and my Desktop :  Intel Pentium D 940 3.2Ghz dual core, 2GB ram, 2 Nvidia
6600LE .

i have had no problems with crashing.

i had to install the latest  ati  drivers manualy due to a direct rendering
issue  with  my  laptops Grahics Card.

as for firefox. i havent realy used the native installed version. settiling
for swiftfox instead. which seems to run a bit faster.

i agree boot time is definatly faster.

i am running beryl from Git repositories on Desktop and never had any
problems with it at all.

i dont run Amarok, Democracy Player, or  Liferea reader.

still using XMMS for music, and Google reader for rss feeds.

--

light travels faster than sound, thats why people seem bright until they
open their mouth.