[dundee] ffmpeg and PHP FTP functions

chris wyllie cgwyllie at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 8 15:28:56 BST 2007

Thank-you. So if I can change in the PHP ini file the max upload size and
max post size, all should go well? How would I prevent the server timing
out? I read something somewhere about someone planning to use a little AJAX
request every so often to keep the connection open, do you think this would
work?

Would I encounter memory problems with the max memory setting in the ini
file/would the server notice the difference?

Apologies for the 101 questions but I am extremely glad and thankful that
you've all replied and I think I'm beginning to understand (maybe).

Cheers