[dundee] Scotland & Linux

Daniel Lamb daniel.lamb at dlcomputing.co.uk
Sun Nov 11 02:47:20 GMT 2007

I agree, get the word out and get people interested, I am very interested in
this and am oushing opensource software at every available opportunity.

I think we should look at a viable alternative for a compiled cd like
theopencd, which is now no longer in operation.

If we can get people onto opensource software then next time they look at a
new pc they might well truly consider linux, or at least be more open to it.

For the next free software day I would suggest doing something in city
centres, giving away cds, perhaps offer free installs of linux etc, what do
other folk think?

Regards,
Daniel