[dundee] Nice one... Big up yer sen's

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 20 18:50:04 BST 2007

Just a quick note to everyone who did work on the stand at
the fair.

Thanks, It looked like everyone was enjoying themself,
I was pleasantly surprised by the interest!! . It was a pleasure to work with you all, I think you lot are too professional for me! :-) :-)

So well done everyone, lets hope we got a few more converts
to the joys of alternative computing.

Apologies from myself, for not bring much kit to demo, not
doing much organizing , and generally being a lamer
and moaning my ASL t-shirt did not have the title 'Cleaner' sown
on the arm.

 I did however speak to people, which I may or may not be good at. :-)

so as Linus would say.
'if it's not fun, then why bother doing it'

oh, anyone up for doing a flash talk(s) at the next meeting.
should be interesting!

I'll see you all there!

Laters,
'Scotlan(d), home of the Penguin'