[dundee] Taylug Weekly Articles 8 - POMS

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 6 10:50:34 GMT 2008

Continuing the theme of OLPC and Australia, it looks like the Aussies
will be deploying OLPC's in education like what they are doing in the
U.S. Also they will be selling them to the public.

http://www.theopensourcereport.com/2008/02/01/one-laptop-per-child-on-its-way-to-australia/

The interesting thing is, will we see deployment in other developed
countries within their education system, and will we see OPLC being
sold to the general public in these countries?

Gordon