[dundee] GDB Config file

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 16 02:35:43 UTC 2009

Nevermind, after two hours of piping locate through grep with random
keywords, i found a .gdbinit command in /root/ on DVL strychnine. copied it
to my ubuntu install, and it worked a treat. :)

This is one of those situations where unless you know what you're looking
for, googling really doesnt help :(