[dundee] GDB Config file

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 17 13:34:19 UTC 2009

Glad you solved the problem, Back in AIX unix land, I used to use something
called xdb, it was awesome, and you could almost do anything and stay in xwindows
too!!! (i.e, it was spread over three 21inch monitors) I could bust any bug when I had
that setup...

it's that cool, I don't think you can get it for gnu/linux, cloest thing I saw was
ddd

but it's nowhere as good a xdb

shame..

Cheers,