[ExeterLUG] Internet safety advisors

Rick.Timmis Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
Sat Sep 28 07:53:28 UTC 2013

Hi Paul

Excellent idea, perhaps once we've agreed what we're doing and when.

All the best

Rick

P.S I can save you 25% on your domestic and business bills. Ask me how !

Sent from Samsung tabletPaul Sutton <zleap at zleap.net> wrote:Hi

As we want to try and do another software freedom day type event but one
that has focus on specific topics etc,

is it worth trying to invite people such as this
http://www.kidsokonline.com/
on board the lug, or to these events with the aim of promoting internet
safety, esp as the get involved page on the dcglug site is geared up to
promote advantages of getting involved with free software projects.

just a thought.

Paul
<http://www.kidsokonline.com/>

http://www.zleap.net

Exeter Raspberry PI Jam 12th October 2013,  Hoskins Room, Exeter Central Library, 10-12

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.