[Gllug] So no one has opinions about ISPs?

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Wed Aug 1 10:35:16 UTC 2007

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007, Henrik Morsing wrote:

> Really... I've had nothing but problems with them. Two biggest one are
> that their "24h phone support" is only open 8am - 8pm and that when
> their answering machine doesn't announce that they're closed, it takes
> them 40-50 minutes to answer the phone. On top of this you constantly
> get put on hold.

Can you provide me more information regarding this so I can raise it with
the support manager.

I've not had similar complaints from anyone else.

What number were you dialling? When?

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG		     Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/	       up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk