[Gllug] Missing emails

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Tue Aug 28 09:13:50 UTC 2007

On Fri 24 Aug, Chris Bell wrote:

> Hello,
>    Not sure whether my ISP is getting over enthusiastic about rejecting junk
> emails, but the number of emails received this week was well below average,
> and at least a couple of emails in the archive have not been delivered here.
> I hope they have not been bounced.

Hmmm. No emails arrived after August 24 until a flood arrived in several
batches late yesterday, going back to the 22nd. Not sure where they were
hiding, but none appear to have been lost. All the relevant machines had
been re-booted during that time, and I was trying to install another box
when I saw a "busy" light flashing.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk