[GLLUG] -diesel generator WAS: Hardware bits for sale

MJ mirojrsc at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 22:24:09 UTC 2012

How about connecting WFC like Dr Crampton does or petrol engine, but with JOE cell connected to it. All one needs is a good clean H2O source. Hmmmm let me think; a rain . . . Yar that does it. Off course on a living soul should know.
"I JUST WANNA DO GOD'S WILL!" -- Dr. Martin L. King Jr.
"AND IF YOU TOLERATE THIS, YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE NEXT" -- MSP