[GLLUG] Debian Live pxe boot

Ken Smith kens at kensnet.org
Mon Jun 26 20:23:00 UTC 2023

Hi All,

I wonder if someone with Debian and pxe understanding might point me in
the right direction.

I have a Rocky server with dhcp/tftp/httpd that hosts Rocky and Fedora
as pxe bootable images. It works fine.

I'm trying to do similar for Debian 12 but not quite getting the right
incantations.

The vmlinuz and initrd load just fine and i get the error "Unable to
find live system filesystem on the network"

I pointed the root filesystem at filesystem.squashfs. Is the standard
vmlinuz/initrd able to map the rest of the system via httpd??

Any tips welcome

Thanks

Ken

believed to be clean.