[HLUG] wed barb

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 21:38:51 UTC 2022

Hi All

So our BBQ and Herefordshire Linux Meeting is *ON* tomorrow night.

We will meet at *7pm *@ George's House, Karelia, Hatfield, nr Leominster
(I'll dig out full directions later). Bit earlier to take advantage of the
light.

Please bring your own food and drink, laptops, linux devices..

See you tomorrow ;-)

Thanks

Julian