[HLUG] wed barb

George Miles dicegeorge@hotmail.com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 09:05:35 UTC 2022

HR6 0SD

what3words.com/rural.bottom.wizards
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwhat3words.com%2Frural.bottom.wizards%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3r4oyjdcBaevgM-nUQRuerH7G5ZQNFQBPD4anWrfa2sC1DrzdCiOiFR2s&h=AT37bLk9Nefei4CkELwdn9l3hDMldd9EZwyNaICfQEnXNN6dy6qP6-Iuo4Hb3dOO3SxklK-JziS46_-jjdm7ranpTFxPosaY06_bvhc9spkmwqyXrBiF2iIj3t6f-KuG5UNC75A1pYThoIKPvi0>

up the left drive opposite the little wooden hut
(sign fairview caravans)
then first left is Karelia, Hatfield Court

[g]