[Herts] Wiki on HertsLUG website

Neil Youngman ny at youngman.org.uk
Thu Feb 12 10:49:06 UTC 2009

On Thursday 12 February 2009 10:22:12 ROBERTS, Mike wrote:
> I guess we need to do a quick survey of the other lugs around and see
> what they use. Perhaps our "Lugmaster", (Nicolas?), could enquire of the
> lugmasters mail list as to what the most favoured and installable /
> useable wiki is?

Just for information, I found JSPwiki quite easy to set up initially, but long
term usage showed it wasn't easy to maintain. IIRC the main problem was that
the version control had a tendency to fail silently, so you'd try to revert
something in version control or look at changes and you'd find that it hasn't
saved anything for weeks or months.

Neil Youngman