[Herts] Wiki on HertsLUG website

Steve Clark steve at bagofspoons.net
Thu Feb 12 14:32:12 UTC 2009

2009/2/12 ROBERTS, Mike <mike.roberts at astrium.eads.net>:
>> > I guess we need to do a quick survey of the other lugs
>> around and see what they use.

> I think it might be worth having a look at the piece about Herefordshire
> LUG on just that topic in this month's Linux Format mag. (March 2009
> Page 16.)

I quite like what HantsLUG have

http://www.hantslug.org.uk/

I'm not crazy about the design, but then I'm no good at that myself.

They seem to allow anyone to register, which has its risks. I think
they even allow anonymous edits. A system that allows for a group of
admins to add people on request might be safer. I've seen plenty of
wikis that have been hit with link spam.