[Hudlug] Xinerama and Multi Head

Chris Lindley hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Nov 8 13:36:04 2002

On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 20:55, Dave Naylor wrote:

Well I would agree with Jiri and Shak!

I've a G400 max, and it works pretty good with DRI,TVout and Xinerama!

So I would assume that the G550 is pretty much a step in the right
direction and is better!!

Alternatively, if you just want to play, a 2nd PCI video card will work
fine.  It doesn;t need to be dual output from the same card.

I've probably a spare card lying around somewhere.

Cheers
Chris

--
  Chris Lindley