[Hudlug] Obtaining Discs

Charles Blackburn hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun May 11 16:30:01 2003

well i for one would be willing to burn u a cd for the price of the cd and posting.

what distro would you like :P

for a new user, i'd recommend something like mandrake. if you are a relatively advanced user try slackware or even gentoo.

take you pick and i'd be willing to burn the CD for you.

regards
charles