[Hudlug] no speech in gnucash

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 2 22:14:19 BST 2006

Tried Gnucash but no speech when I used the numeric pad to review the
screens with Orca so either I have too early a version of Gnucash or
more likely my version of Orca predates Gnucash support if Ubuntu has
installed the latest Gnucash.
I can't even review the text on the first screen when Gnucash opens and
pressing Tab to see what buttons appear doesn't work.
I just get silence so I think I am probably going to have to look at a
later Orca or have to Check Al's wikki page to check on the Gnucash
version that seems to work with Orca.