[Hudlug] No Internet with Netgear DG834G

Chris Brown snecklifter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 11:32:37 BST 2007

Hello Derek,

Have you tried connecting via PPPoA rather than PPPoE. I know it sounds
silly but Zen Internet screwed up the connection type for my boss recently
and it wasn't until I did this by chance that it all started working
happily. They had even put the wrong connection type on the welcome pack. It
should be in your router control panel.

Also, make sure you have filters on all your hardware or just remove all
excess phones and faxes etc.

Lastly, check basics like connections and other such stuff.

Hope this helps. If not, let me know.

Regards
Chris

http://www.chruz.com