[Hudlug] lucid now installed

Michael Weaver weavermicha at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 11 20:05:05 UTC 2010

I have now got the Lucid Beta installed on my laptop and most of the
things I want to do seem to work with it.
Wifi works with it. I got my network configured using the Network Icon.
Only two problems I seem to be having are that for some reason I can't
play movies and I keep getting an error message when trying to backup
using Dejadup saying "unable to create backup, local system already
mounted" or something like this and I have been unable to resolve this
problem.
I tried to send my backup to a rewritable DVD.
With movies I am not either getting sound at all or I get an error
message when trying to play them.