[IoMLUG] Is this list still alive?

Graham Allott graham.allott at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 14:34:24 UTC 2024

I've tried a few different ports but back on port 25 now, I can telnet in
but an EHLO command hangs (that used to work until recently). I'm also
getting TLS errors - so I think the problem stems from changing the FQDN (I
sold a dot org domain and registered the dot im equivalent last week). I
generated new certs with Let's Encrypt and modified the MX / DNS records
and config files but think a fresh install is probably easiest - I've
tinkered with too many files to keep track now!