[Lancaster] booting linux from a digital camera

Ken Hough kenhough at uklinux.net
Tue Jun 1 11:37:13 BST 2004

Andy,

All you need now is a pocket sized PC and a magnifying glass.(chuckle!)

Just goes to show how versatile Linux can be.

Haven't yet gone digital myself as I've a collection of 35mm gear and it
would cost me about £1000 for the appropriate digital body. Guess I'll
have to put up with scanners for a while longer.

BTW, if anyone is thinking of getting a flatbed scanner, get one by
EPSON. Their support Linux is good. I've got a 'Perfection 2400 PHOTO'
which gives reasonably good results with 35mm slides and negs.

Ken Hough