[Lancaster] Complaint and offer

Ken Hough kenhough at uklinux.net
Mon May 3 22:26:10 BST 2004

Tim,

The LUG meetings are normally on the last Wednesday evening each month,
from about 7.30 onwards.

I've recently made a couple of 'unnofficial' visits during the day
specifically to help sort out some of the hardware. There's no rush for
your PCs.

I do have transport and live a few miles south of Kendal. I hope to get
to the Folly sometime this week, but I've got to fit in carpet fitters,
a visit to the opticians and a few other items, so I'm not sure yet how
the week will pan out.

Please let me have your thoughts on possible collection of PCs.

Regards