[Lancaster] Digital Image Processing -- EXIF data and RAW files

Martyn Welch welchm at comp.lancs.ac.uk
Mon Jan 24 10:30:28 GMT 2005

Hi Ken,

It might be worth writing a little web-page describing the full stack of
software available for using the camera under Linux e.g.:

How the camera is made availble to linux
How to get the pictures off the camera
Any software for reading image type (with links to homepages)
Plugins and stuff for other apps for image editing etc.

We should really document this stuff better (I've started with stuff at uni:
http://ubicomp.lancs.ac.uk/~martyn/ - Look at "unpublished" stuff)

This way someone with the same camera/someone thinking about buying a camera
can easily find info describing how it works with Linux.

Martyn